We will be present at the UMWELTFESTIVAL near BRANDENBURGER TOR and SOWJETISCHES EHRENDENKMAL on Sunday the 14th of June to sew all the sheets together to ONE WorldWideBlanket – our artistic catalogue on “living sustainably” on sheets. It seems that it will be longer than 250 meters!
Thank you all for joining us in this creative process and be here with us as well in the next rounds of EXHIBITING and DOCUMENTING the WorldWideBlanket.
- What is sustainable? – a film from the German Sustainability Council
- photos of Luisenfest
- A caravan of sheets throught Darmstadt
- Daniela Wagner hands over UN-Dekade to Paidosophos
- Photos of our KickOff in Aschaffenburg #wwbAB
- INVITATION to the KickOff
- ignite-talk SIMPLY CONNECT
- simply connect at wmfra No. 47
- Back to the Roots #01